We are By Hope Limited (“By Hope”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and we are committed to transparency and protecting your privacy. By Hope Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Company No. 12718785), with its registered address Palmeira Avenue Mansions, 19 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2FA, United Kingdom.
Why Do We Need Your Personal Information?
Like all retail websites, we will need some of your personal information for processing orders and opening accounts.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Your name
- Email address – for order confirmation, delivery information, product offers etc
- Delivery Address
- Telephone number – So our couriers can arrange a delivery time
- Credit Card information – only used once to process your order
- If you create an account, we will store your password.
- Our website and third-party providers of advertisements may also collect information regarding your visit. This may include where you are geographically, how you were referred to us (e.g. search engines or email marketing), your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used. This information may be collected even if you do not register an account with us.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use this information to process your order, as well as arrange your delivery, and occasionally send you news on our promotions.Using cookies we will collect information on how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the products you like. This allows us to make improvements to our website and products as well as to enhance your shopping experience by showing you more targeted products.We control the information we have collected about you that is relevant to your account or order.
- Online customers require a log-in and password to access their account
- Our Courier Service has selected access to your details for delivery purposes only
Third Party Advertising
We may use the information we collect from you to create new audiences of people we think would be interested in our products through Facebook and Google.Some of the information you provide may also be used to provide a more tailored shopping experience, allowing us to show you relevant products through third-party platforms.
What Are Your rights Over Your Personal Data
You have the rights to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you
- Have your personal data corrected
- Have your data forgotten and removed from our database.
Why do We Contact You?
We contact you to update you on exciting new product launches and offers. We aim to only email you with relevant information that we truly believe you will be interested in.
Can You Opt Out Of Marketing Communications?
Yes, simply select the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce.We use the latest secure server technology. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser, or a mail server and a mail client. Transactions made through our website are handled by either Sage Pay or PayPal utilising the highest security standards. For more information see their security standards, Sage Pay | PayPal.